Congrats! Staring on the 25th, you'll be able to upload a version of your script to our site for official robotic counting, thereby claiming your winner's certificate, and entering your name into the pantheon of Script Frenzy winners.
To begin the process, click on the "My Script Frenzy" tab at the top of the page.
- Back up your script, then save it to PDF format.
- Click on the "Edit" tab beneath the "Writer Profile: Your Name" header.
- Click on the "Writer Info" link beneath the "View : Edit : Subscriptions" tabs.
- In the box entitled "Script Info" you'll find a field entitled "Page Count Validator." Browse to your 100 page or more script file in PDF format, and open it. Make sure the correct path is shown in the field.
- Click on the "validate" button. If your file is 100 pages or more, your page count will be updated, and you will be redirected to the "You Won!" page.